I am, currently, an assistant professor at the department of computer science, Albaha University since May 2017. I obtained my Masters and Ph. D. in computer science at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale in 2012 and 2016 consecutively. My work falls within the areas of network science, distributed artificial intelligence, complex systems, multiagent systems and organization theory. Please check out my research for more details.
I am, besides academic, enthusiast of creating new businesses, supporting new ideas and helping new startups come to life and flourish. If you are on the look for a consultant, please feel free to contact me.
Collective behaviors of any beings as well as reactions to certain (might be enforced) feeds in social/behavioral settings have always puzzled me. I am interested in understanding such a collaborative life while adapting to dynamic changes of actors, objectives and in some cases the purpose of existence.
To this point, I design semantics as well as mathematical models for adaptive organizations based multi-agent systems where semi-autonomous agents dwell in a dynamic network of interactions.
My focus broadly encompass:
- Adaptive Multi-Agent Systems,
- Organizational Theory,
- Complex Networks,
- Cognitive Models and
- Computational Social behaviors.
- - I have Helped in organizing several academic events, some of them are:
- I am also a reviewer for several journals (e.g., IEEE T-CIAIG, IEEE IS, IJAC, etc), and a lot of local and international conferences and workshops (e.g., IJCAI, COOS, ISCI, PRIP, ISWTA, etc).
- I am a member of multiple interesting societies (e.g., AAAI, IEEE, IBM-AI, KES, SSPI, etc).
- Joined the editorial board of the Journal of Social Structure, .
- Co-Editor of the special issue titled "Evolving Intelligent Systems in Healthcare to Aid Resource-Poor Communities" from the Journal of Healthcare Engineering, .
- Co-organizing of the 1st internetional workshop on the Internet of Agents (IoA) with WI conference, Omaha, Nebraska [October 13].
- Program committee member at IJCAI 2016 conference, in New York, United States [July, 2016].
- Co-Editor of the special issue titled "Networked Agents of Complex Online Organisations" from the International Journal of Computational Intelligence Studies, .
- Student volunteer at the AAAI-15 confernece in Auston, Texas [Jan 25-30, 2015].
- Co-chair of the 3rd AAMAS workshop on Collaborative Online Organizations, in Istanbul, Turky [May, 2015].
- Co-chair of the 2nd AAMAS workshop on Collaborative Online Organizations, in Paris, France [May, 2014].
- Organizing Committee of the 2nd International Conference on Computational and Network Technologies (ICCNT), in Bali, Indonesia [Sept, 2014].
- Co-chair of the AAMAS workshop on Collaborative Online Organizations, in Saint Paol, MN, United States [May, 2013].
2017: Please choose a course from the list below: